Don't Forget To Do This When Getting A Wisconsin Installment Loan
Even though getting a Wisconsin installment loan is a straightforward process, there are still some things you need to remember. From understanding the process length, the requirements, the process itself, and even your reason for borrowing, you should keep a few key facts at the forefront of your mind. In fact, here are the five things you should never forget when getting this loan.
6 Things To Do When Getting A Wisconsin Installment Loan
1. The Requirements
Firstly, when getting a Wisconsin installment loan, you must understand the requirements. They're the only obstacle standing between you and the signature installment loan you require. Unlike traditional loans, the requirements with us at Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. are short and simple. You only need to bring in the following items:
- Your driver’s license or state-issued photo ID — We need to prove your identity and prove you are at least 18 years old or older.
- Checking account statement — Your statement needs to cover the last 30 days and be from an active checking account in your name.
- Proof of income — We ask for your most recent pay stub to prove your income. We utilize it to establish your affordability (i.e., your ability to pay back the loan amount you need).
2. Your Credit Score Requirements
If you are getting a Wisconsin installment loan with us, we will consider your credit score before deciding if you qualify for approval. This means we will have to do a quick credit check when you come into the store.
3. Your Reason For Getting A Wisconsin Installment Loan
It's easy to lose sight of your "why" when getting an installment loan. But we encourage you never to forget it. This loan should never be used for frivolous spending like vacations, gifts, shopping sprees, or impulse buys. Instead, save them for emergencies like medical bills, veterinary bills, home repairs, or car repairs.
4. The Process Length
If you have applied for a traditional loan, you'll understand that it can take weeks to process. But that couldn't be further from the truth when it comes to Wisconsin installment loans with us. The initial form takes five minutes to complete and is online. Then from there, our in-person portion is just 30 minutes. And if you are approved, you get your money either on the same day or within 24 hours!
5. Your Repayment Affordability
The next thing you need to make sure you remember when you get an installment loan is how much you can afford to repay. Of course, we'll help you figure it out. When we check your credit and your income, we will tell you exactly how much you can get. Once you know how much we give you, it is important you have your own figure in mind so you can decide if our amount will help you.
6. Learn How The Process For Installment Loans Starts
Finally, once you remember everything above, you can't forget the process when getting a Wisconsin installment loan with us. You won't get very far if you don’t know the process beforehand! Luckily, our process is straightforward. You don't need to spend hours preparing; simply follow the steps below to obtain the cash you need:
- Get in touch with your nearest Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. store by submitting our online form. Make sure you're accurate when completing the form, as it sends your information directly to us so we can call you.
- Once we receive your form, we will call you to verify the information you provided and go over the necessary items. We will also set up an appointment for you to come into the store and complete the Wisconsin installment loan process.
- Following the phone call, go to the store with the required items we discussed in the previous section. When you arrive, a loan specialist will assess the items to figure out the maximum amount we can provide and if you qualify for approval.
- If you are satisfied with the amount we can offer, ask any remaining questions and finish the process by signing a few forms. Finally, you acquire the cash you need to pay for your emergency either on the same day of your approval or the next bank business day.
Get A Wisconsin Installment Loan To Fund Your Emergency!
Now that you know what you need to remember, you are ready to get your loan. The next time you have an emergency, this loan can help you out. With the process, duration, affordability, reason for borrowing, and the requirements in mind, kickstart your Wisconsin installment loan application by calling us or completing our online form on our website right now.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.