Are Wisconsin Car Title Loans A Good Idea?
If you have trouble covering urgent expenses and it seems like the situation may get worse if you don’t handle your obligations the soonest you can, getting Wisconsin car title loans might be something you are considering looking into.
Let’s go over the main points; getting a loan through Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. is easy. You will only need a few required items, and no more than a couple of hours since title loans are fast.
So there is no worry about the process itself since it’s simple. All you need to do is decide if getting Wisconsin car title loans is a good idea. And we are here to help.
When Should I Apply for Wisconsin Car Title Loans?
No matter how tempting it may be to get a loan and take care of your financial problem in one quick swoop, you should always remember that taking a loan should never be your first choice in problem-solving.
Car title loans are an option warranting looking into if the problem you’re dealing with is time-sensitive, could escalate if not handled quickly, and/or would cost more down the line if you postpone dealing with it.
Good examples would be any type of medical emergency (from unplanned doctor’s visits to expensive medication your insurance doesn’t cover), urgent auto and home repairs that could place your well-being in danger if not handled, or overdue rent and utilities.
Consider both pros and cons carefully before deciding if getting a title loan is a good idea. After all, if approved you’d be getting cash the same day, so you can take a little extra time to make a well-informed decision.
What Do I Need to Qualify for Wisconsin Car Title Loans?
Title loans are designed for a specific group of people – legal adults who own cars. This means you need to be over 18 years old and outright own your car to be eligible for a title loan.
And as no lender is allowed to just take your word for face value when you claim to be a legal adult who is a car owner, you do need to provide a few items to qualify:
- A state-issued photo ID or a driver’s license – to verify your identity and prove you’re over 18.
- Your car title – it must be lien-free (meaning there are no outstanding financial obligations against your car) and in your name (you won’t be able to use the title that’s in another person’s name for the loan – even with their permission).
- The car itself – the maximum loan amount will be determined based on its value.
Can I Get Wisconsin Car Title Loans If My Credit Is Bad?
All Wisconsin Auto Title Loans locations welcome credit of any type, good, bad, or even nonexistent.
While a quick credit check may be performed during your application, as long as the items you provide satisfy Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc.’s requirements, you’re likely to get approved for the loan.
Will Getting Wisconsin Car Title Loans Harm My Credit Score?
The title loan will not impact your credit in any way.
Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. doesn’t report its loan information to any credit agencies, and no loan can influence your credit history without being reported to credit agencies first.
Rest assured, the loan information will stay between you and the lender.
Can I Get Wisconsin Car Title Loans If I’m Unemployed?
Yes, you can!
Title loans are secured loans. When you apply, you put your car title (not the car itself) up as collateral. This allows Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. certain freedoms during the approval process as the assets are protected.
You don’t need to be employed to get a title loan – you won’t even need to provide proof of income when you apply with Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc.
Can I Get Wisconsin Car Title Loans Without Giving up My Car?
Yes. Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. doesn’t take your car away when approving you for the loan. It’s the car title that stays with the lender for the duration of the loan payoff.
The car stays with you and you’re free to use it for commute the same as before while the loan is in good standing.
How to Get Wisconsin Car Title Loans Near Me
- Make sure to get all the required items (state-issued ID/driver’s license, the car, the car’s lien-free title in your name).
- Fill out and submit the online form on Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. and wait for it to get processed.
- Answer your phone when a representative from your chosen location contacts you with further instructions.
- Take the required items to the meeting the store representative schedules for you.
- Let the store representative inspect your car and documents to determine the terms of your loan.
- Get approved, finish the paperwork – and get the cash!
Submit Your Online Form Today!
The entire procedure for Wisconsin car title loans typically takes under an hour. Apply for your title loan today and get up to $15,000 in cash.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.