What To Know About West Allis Installment Loans
May 16, 2022 | June Mckaig
At Wisconsin Title Loans, Inc., you can borrow between $100 and $1,500 with West Allis installment loans. Also known as "good faith" loans, installment loans are one of the most straightforward loans to procure when you're in a pinch.
But let's take a deeper dive into this type of loan so you can see whether acquiring one is the best option for you and your situation.
What Can You Use Signature Installment Loans For In Wisconsin?
As with any financial obligation, the decision to take out a signature installment loan shouldn't be taken lightly. While it can be tempting to use them for frivolous items or experiences, you should refrain from doing so. Consider them an "emergencies only" option.
There isn't a limit placed on the usage of these loans. However, you can find a few common uses below:
- Paying for medical bills that were higher than expected
- Paying for unanticipated medical bills
- Funding emergency travel costs
- Funding necessary home or auto repairs
- Paying overdue bills to avoid late fees
Put simply, if your situation can't wait for you to find money elsewhere, West Allis signature installment loans may be the right course of action.
Everything You Will Need To Get West Allis Installment Loans
If you've decided that an installment loan is an option for you, there are just a few things you will need to provide. Unlike traditional loans, we don't ask you to comply with a lengthy list of criteria. Instead, it's as easy as gathering the following three documents:
- State-issued photographic ID — Typically, our customers use their driver's license to get West Allis installment loans. However, plenty of other documents will work, such as the following:
- United States of America passport
- United States of America passport card
- United States of America non-driver's license
- United States of America student ID card
- United States of America military ID card
- United States of America military dependent card
- Checking account statement — We need to see a checking account statement that covers the last 30 days and is from an account that's open in your name.
- Proof of income — You must provide your most recent pay stub as your proof of income. We use this to ensure you can afford to repay the loan.
What You Need To Know About Your Credit Score
You'll notice we haven't mentioned credit — and that's typically one of the first things people consider when trying to get a loan of any kind.
It's worth noting that we will check your credit score before approving you for one of our West Allis signature installment loans. However, since it's considered on a case-by-case basis, you should chat to your local Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. branch for more detailed information.
Let's Talk Collateral
In the beginning, we mentioned that signature installment loans are often referred to as good faith loans. But we didn't say why. So, let's clear that up.
They're sometimes called good faith loans because you don't need to supply any collateral (i.e., an asset like your home or vehicle) to secure. You simply need the documents we've already discussed and your signature promising to repay the loan.
How To Get West Allis Installment Loans With Us
You're almost a West Allis signature installment loan expert! We just need to show you our step-by-step process, and you'll be armed with everything you need to get one when an emergency strikes. Check out our five-step loan process below:
- Contact your local Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. by phone or fill out our convenient online inquiry form. If you opt for the latter route, it sends your information directly to your local storefront.
- One of our friendly store representatives will give you a call back to confirm your information, explain the simple required items (as per the above), and answer your questions.
- After the phone call, head to your nearest Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. store with the documents. An associate will meet you to verify your required items and establish the amount of money you qualify for.
- Provided you qualify for approval, you will complete the application process with the help of our loan representative.
- Finally, you receive the money you need from the signature installment loan on the same or the very next bank business day.
Get West Allis Installment Loans Today!
As long as you have a justifiable reason for getting West Allis installment loans and you can gather the required items, you're good to go. Our team of friendly, knowledgeable loan representatives will hold your hand every step of the way.
Get started by giving your local Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. branch a call or completing our convenient online inquiry form today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.