What Do I Need To Get Auto Title Loans In Hudson, WI?
Are you looking into getting auto title loans in Hudson, WI? Thankfully the list of required items can be counted on one hand. Read on to find out everything you need to be able to apply for a loan with ease.
Apply With Preparation
One of the best ways to apply for an auto title loan is to be well prepared with the necessary paperwork and items needed to apply. This can save you multiple trips to your auto loan lender. It will also ensure that the application process (a process that can take as little as thirty minutes) remains a fast and easy experience for all those involved.
You will also be able to ensure that your documents are up to date, making necessary changes before you partake in the auto title loan application process.
When applying for an auto title loan, you will need just three items to be able to apply. Below is a list of these three items. You will also find a brief description of what each document must show for it to help qualify you for an auto title loan.
When applying for any type of loan, you will need to show your lender valid proof of identification. It must provide the following information:
- Proof you are 18 years of age or older, and thus of legal age to apply.
- Photo identification to confirm you are the person applying.
- A signature that matches that of the signature on your vehicle title.
The most common and acceptable forms of identification that are accepted are the following:
- Driver’s license
- State-issued I.D.
Lien-Free Vehicle Title
A must-have for a title loan is the title of your vehicle itself. Your vehicle title is what is used as collateral to secure your auto title loan. However, if the vehicle is not lien-free then it cannot be used to obtain an auto title loan. Your vehicle title must show proof of the following:
- The vehicle title must show that full ownership of the vehicle belongs to the applicant. You cannot have any outstanding payments, liens, or judgments against it. (If you just recently finished paying off the car loan that allowed you to purchase the vehicle, you will need to make sure that the vehicle title reflects this. You can have your vehicle title updated at the Department of Motor Vehicles.)
- The name on the title must match that of the applicant’s I.D.
Provide Access to the Vehicle
The third and last item you will need is the vehicle itself. Although your vehicle title is what acts as collateral, your vehicle itself is what will determine the title loan amount that you qualify for. As such, you will need to provide access to the vehicle.
Note: You only need to provide brief access to your vehicle. Once the inspection is over and the application process complete, even if approved you will still have full access and use of your vehicle.
When you apply for an auto title loan, a loan specialist will perform a quick vehicle inspection. They will look at the following to determine how much you qualify for:
- Interior condition
- Exterior condition
- Vehicle modifications
- Any damage to the vehicle/necessary repairs
The above-mentioned information gathered from the inspection will also be cross-referenced with a nationally recognized pricing guide.
Where To Get Auto Title Loans In Hudson, WI
The three items above are everything you need to put in an application for an auto title loan. All that’s left is finding a dependable title loan lender.
With Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. you will find knowledgeable loan representatives ready to assist you every step of the way. Their loan representatives will contact you once you submit an online form and provide the following services:
- Discuss the application process and required documents with you before you even step foot into their store.
- Answer any questions or concerns you may have at any point in the application process.
- Set up an inspection time and offer to come to you! They will give you the option of choosing the location for the inspection to take place.
- Once your documents are verified and the vehicle is inspected, they will inform you of whether you qualify for approval.
- They will walk you through and explain the final paperwork.
- Upon approval, they will go over payment options and set up payment.
Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. representatives can help you complete the application process in as little as 30 minutes. We offer loan amounts of up to $15,000 that can be deposited as soon as the same day you apply!
Put in an Application Today
Getting auto title loans in Hudson WI doesn’t have to be hard. Get started on the application process today and submit an online form with Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.