What Do I Need to Get a Title Loan in Hudson, WI?
Traditional loans come with mountains of hard-to-reach requirements, but title loans are different. You can gain approval with just your ID, lien-free vehicle title, and your vehicle itself! Not to mention the process itself is quick and easy, ensuring you can fund your emergency in no time at all.
Below, you'll discover more about the title loan in Hudson, WI requirements and our step-by-step process guide.
The 3 Things You Need To Get A Title Loan in Hudson, WI
1. State-Issued Identification
Typically, we suggest using your driver's license to satisfy this requirement. However, it isn't a necessity. You can choose from a wide range of identification types, as long as they include a photograph.
We accept the following forms of government-issued photographic identification:
- Non-driver photo ID cards issued within the United States of America, including U.S. Territories
- United States of America passport
- United States of America passport card
- United States of America military ID card
- United States of America military dependent's ID card
- Tribal card
- United States of America student ID card
At Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc., we utilize your identification to confirm your name and ensure you're over 18 years of age.
2. Clear Car Title
Otherwise known as a lien-free or clean car title, it proves you have no outstanding judgments or liens placed against the vehicle. We can't offer you a title loan with other lien types; it must be free from loans, and you need to own it outright to gain approval.
3. Your Vehicle
Finally, you need to own a car, truck, or van. We don't accept RVs, motorcycles, mopeds, trailers, or other automobiles.
Your vehicle dictates how much we can lend you (capped at $15,000). The higher your car's value, the more you can borrow.
We consider the following factors when appraising your vehicle:
- Its age — Unfortunately, cars lose a whopping 60% of their value over their first five years. While age alone doesn't dictate its worth, it's undoubtedly a major factor. Generally, a 2020 Fiat 500 is worth more than a 2016 Fiat 500. However, that might not ring true if the former's condition is bad.
- Its make and model — Luxury cars come with premium features that hike up the price (often dramatically). So, if you own a high-end vehicle like a Mercedes, Lexus, Cadillac, or BMW, you'll probably qualify for the highest loan amount. Although, that doesn't mean you should take it; only borrow the figure you need.
- Its odometer reading — The higher the mileage, the less it's worth. However, we consider the odometer reading and age in tandem. Average car use is roughly 12,000 miles per year. So, a two-year-old vehicle with 24,000 miles is standard. Thus, it might not affect your car's worth as much as vehicles with comparatively high mileages.
- Its condition — We'll assess the mechanical condition and its aesthetic state. Bumps, dings, dents, failing to change the oil regularly, and even stained interiors can decrease the overall value.
- Any modifications or personalizations — You may love the flame decals and the brand-new spoiler, but others might not. Therefore, making cosmetic changes can decrease its worth. If you can remove the personalizations, we suggest doing so before bringing your vehicle for appraisal. On the other hand, adding a brand-new engine to an older chassis may increase the price.
How To Get A Title Loan In Hudson, WI
Once you've gathered your documents, you can get a title loan from us easily by following the steps below:
- Complete our online title loan inquiry form. Make sure you fill in the right one because we also offer signature installment loans.
- Wait for a loan associate from your closest Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. to get in touch. They'll tell you about the process, ensure you have the required items, and answer questions. At this stage, you need to decide whether to meet at your local store or your home or workplace.
- Wherever you choose to meet, head there with everything you need to get a title loan in Hudson, WI.
- Sit down with one of our loan associates who examines your ID and title before conducting a five-minute vehicle inspection to determine the amount of money you qualify for.
- If you're satisfied with the loan amount, sign a few documents, and finalize the paperwork alongside the loan representative.
- Finally, you receive the cash you need on the same or the next business bank day.
Submit Your Title Loan In Hudson, WI Request Today!
With just a clear title, state-issued ID, and a vehicle, you can get a title loan in Hudson, WI almost effortlessly. Kickstart the straightforward process by completing our online request form now. One of our loan associates will call you back to guide you through the rest.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.