Cover Surprise Expenses In Milwaukee With These Finance Options
An important part of anyone’s personal finance is knowing how to handle surprise expenses, and we here at Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. can help you with that! When you come see us, you have access to two helpful finance options that can help you handle your problems, which are installment loans and title loans. Read through this guide to learn more about these options and how they can work for you in your time of need!
What Finance Options Are Good For Surprise Expenses?
Surprise expenses can take many different forms, and some are certainly more time-sensitive than others. For example, you might have an emergency medical bill to pay or urgent repairs that need to be funded right away, with little or no time to waste. Basically, if left alone, these situations will just get progressively worse. In those situations, a good finance option will have these qualities:
- Easy to apply for - so getting the money you need doesn’t add to the stress you’re already feeling
- Relaxed requirements - so you don’t have to fulfill a long list of requirements just to borrow money
- With good customer support - so you will have the guidance you need to navigate the application process
- Fast processing times - so you don’t have to wait too long to complete your application and borrow the money you need urgently
Thankfully, there are finance options that have all four of the qualities listed above to make things as simple for you as possible. Two great examples are an installment loan and a title loan. Both of these loans are incredibly helpful for anyone who finds themselves in a tight spot and needs money quickly for the short term. But do keep in mind that these are two very different loans.
How Does An Installment Loan Work?
An installment loan is a type of unsecured loan. That means you don’t have to provide any collateral to secure this loan – which if you come to Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc., you can get up to $1,500 in Wisconsin. When you apply for an installment loan, you’re borrowing a lump sum of cash quickly. Then, you’ll have to repay the loan in regular installments according to the agreement that you signed. As you read earlier, this type of loan is easy to apply for because of the easy requirements.
This loan also has a quick process. In fact, when we meet in person, the entire process can last as long as 30 minutes. That combination of qualities makes it a good finance option for when you have urgent expenses to take care of. Do keep in mind that this loan is based on your income and your credit. This means we will have to see your financial situation and run a quick credit check to see if you qualify for approval.
How Does A Title Loan Work?
A title loan in Milwaukee is somewhat different from an installment loan. For starters, it’s a secured loan, which means you have to provide collateral to secure the money you get. In this case, that collateral is the lien-free title to your car. When you come see us, a title loan allows you to borrow up to a maximum of $15,000. However, the specific amount you qualify to get will depend on the value of your car and its overall condition.
That means we will determine your vehicle’s condition through a quick car inspection. We recommend you get your vehicle maintained beforehand to make sure there aren’t any major issues. You should also know that you get to keep your car while you repay the loan. We are only holding onto your title until the loan is repaid in full. And finally, you can still qualify for this kind of loan even if you have poor credit. While credit can be a factor, it isn’t the most important to determine if you qualify for this loan.
What Does The Process Look Like?
By now, you should know exactly what we offer to help you handle your surprise expenses quickly rather than letting them get worse. So, let’s say you need to borrow cash fast to cover an emergency in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Whether you want an installment loan or a title loan, here’s the process you’ll go through to get the money you need with us at Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc.:
- Submit the online inquiry form. The first step you’ll need to take is to fill out and submit the online inquiry form. You’ll only need to provide some basic information like your name, contact information, and ZIP code. That way, your information will immediately be sent to a representative at the nearest store.
- Work with a loan representative. Soon after you submit the form, the representative will call your phone number to discuss your loan – regardless of the loan you want. They’ll brief you on the requirements you must fulfill and the items to bring in when you meet them in person.
- If you choose to get a title loan, you can schedule a time and place to meet for a quick vehicle inspection and so that the representative can assess your required items. If you are getting an installment loan, you must schedule your meeting here at the nearest store.
- Get your cash if approved! Once you finalize your application, you only need to sit back and wait. If you are approved for either loan, you could get your money as soon as the same day of your application or by the next business day. Either way, your wait won’t be too long!
Get Started Now!
One of the most important things in personal finance is knowing how to get money quickly for surprise expenses. When that time comes, you know you can rely on us at Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. to get what you need. Get started immediately by submitting the online form as detailed above. Soon you’ll be working with a helpful loan representative to find out if you can get either of these loans. So don’t wait any longer and get the online form filled out today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.