Is It True That I Could Qualify For Up To $15,000 Title Cash In 30 Minutes?
Getting a loan might seem simple when you hear about receiving $15,000 cash for car title. Are these claims true, and how much can you reliably expect to get from a car title loan? Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. offers up to $15,000 on title loans for those who qualify for approval. The process for applying is quick, potentially allowing you to get urgent cash on the same day or next business day. Now that you know how much you can get in title cash, let’s go through the process.
Learn How You Could Qualify For Title Cash
How Do Title Loans Work?
Before you learn how to receive cash for car title, you should figure out what exactly this loan is. A title loan is a type of secured loan, meaning that your car title serves as collateral for the loan. The lender places a lien against the loan to incentivize you to repay the loan. Of course, during this time, you can still drive regularly, and the lien will be removed once the title loan is completely paid off. Because the loan is protected by the car title, you as the borrower usually have access to a larger sum of money.
How Much Can I Qualify For?
When it comes to how much title cash you could get, it depends on the condition and resale value of your vehicle. This means your vehicle will have to go through an inspection before you can find out if you qualify for approval, and one of our loan representatives at Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. will review the following criteria when you come in for the vehicle inspection either at the store or at another location:
- Your car’s age – Older cars won’t be worth as much when used as collateral, while newer cars will allow you to borrow more on a title loan.
- Your car’s mileage – Age and mileage are correlated, but it’s important to note that cars with high mileage won’t be worth as much when used as collateral. In particular, when the odometer hits the 100,000 mark, parts become less reliable as they near the end of their expected lifespan.
- Brand, make, and model – Luxury brands always fetch a higher title loan than run-of-the-mill cars since their title holds more value.
Don’t let this information discourage you if you don’t have a valuable car. Most applicants don’t need the full $15,000, and the money you potentially get can still be incredibly useful to help you cover expenses or bills that are causing you stress. Just make sure that the vehicle you do use – whether a newer or older model – is in good working condition before you decide to come in for the vehicle inspection.
The Easy Way To Apply With Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc.
Now that you know it is true that you can get $15,000 in title cash, you can move onto actually learning the process. Should you require urgent cash for car title, Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. have a simple and quick process that you can easily get through to find out if you qualify for approval. We even have a short required items list for you to remember! To begin, make sure you've got the following required items:
- Your driver’s license or state issued ID – If you don’t have a driver’s license, a non-driver’s license, student ID, military ID, or passport work as well.
- Your lien-free car title – Liens indicate that another party has legal claim to your vehicle, making your title null and void as a security for the loan. Remove liens from your title before applying to get a loan.
- Your car itself – We need to review the condition of your car to determine what you qualify for, as well as verifying legal ownership of the vehicle.
Once you’ve got everything you need, all you have to do is start the process. And as we said above, we’ve made sure it is simple for you to find out if you qualify for cash for car title. In fact, the process lasts around 30 minutes, and by the end you will know if you are approved and how much we can lend you. All you have to do is follow the following steps to learn what our step-by-step process looks like:
- Complete the provided inquiry form.
- Wait for a loan associate call you back.
- Schedule a meeting at a location you choose or the nearest Wisconsin title loan store.
- Bring your required items to the meeting and let the associate inspect them.
- If we approve you, you'll obtain your money later that day or the next bank business day.
Get Started Today!
When it comes to quick emergency money, you can get up to $15,000 title cash on a title loan in around 30 minutes! Whether it’s overdue bills, medical expenses, or car repairs, Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. has got you covered when you need urgent funds. And even if you don’t qualify for the maximum amount, you can still use the funds to help alleviate financial burdens during the short term. If you’re ready to see what you qualify for, head to our website to complete the inquiry form today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.