What Is Needed To Apply For A Title Loan In Fond Du Lac, WI?
Are you going through a financial emergency and need to find the money as soon as possible to help you deal with it? A title loan in Fond du Lac, WI can help you get the quick money you need today. You can get a title loan from us at Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. and borrow as much as $15,000. Getting through the process is also very easy when you have the right items! We will explain all the requirements you need to get through the process and find out if you qualify for the loan.
3 Requirements Get A Title Loan In Fond Du Lac, WI
One of the good things about coming to Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. for title loans is that you don’t need to present a lot of documents. In fact, we purposely keep the list short so that you will be sure to remember everything and are completely ready to see us in person and find out if you qualify. So, the only requirements you need to find out if you can get a title loan in Fond du Lac, WI is the following items.
1. You Need A Lien-Free Vehicle Title
A title loan is an emergency loan that uses the title of your car or truck as collateral. Let’s be clear, you will still be able to use your vehicle while you're making payments on the loan. You’re just using the title as security or guarantee – not the vehicle itself. Since the title is the collateral for the loan, it has to meet certain requirements. First, the title has to be lien-free. A lien simply means a security interest or a legal claim over a property. Liens are usually placed when:
- You use the property as collateral for a loan
- You took out a bank loan to buy the property, and are still paying it off
- You are in a property dispute that is filed in court
So, to satisfy the requirement, you need own the vehicle outright, and there should be no claims or court judgments against the title. If you find that there is a lien on your title, you won’t be able to use that as collateral with us. This means you will have to take care of that before you can come to Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. for a title loan. To do that, you will have to go to the DMV and have them remove the lien.
2. The Vehicle Title Must Be In Your Name
The next thing you must make sure of is that your title is in your name. Only the owner of any property has the legal right to use it as collateral for a loan. To prove that, you just need to present the title and a driver’s license or a valid state-issued ID that has your photo. This also serves as a way to verify your age. This is required because we do not give loans to minors. So you must be 18 years old or older for this kind – or any kind – of loan.
3. You Need A Vehicle Inspection
The vehicle inspection is the last requirement you need to fulfill to find out if you can get a title loan in Fond du Lac, WI. The loan representative will take a quick look at your vehicle to confirm the resale value and its overall condition, including the mileage and any signs of damage and wear and tear. The vehicle inspection serves to determine its market value, which is the basis for how much we can lend you if you are approved.
Things You Don’t Need To Qualify For A Loan
Now that you know what you need to find out if you qualify for a title loan in Fond du Lac, WI from Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, inc., you should know what you don’t need. You don’t need to have a high credit score to find out if you qualify. Even if you have a poor score, you are still welcome to apply for a title loan with us. You also don’t need to show proof of employment. We don’t ask for that kind of proof because you are providing us with collateral.
That’s what makes this loan a viable option for freelancers, part-timers, seasonal workers, or anyone who has non-traditional income sources or is self-employed. You also don’t need to have a checking account to qualify with us. Some types of loans will require you to have an active checking account in your name. However, you don’t have to worry about that with us. Finally, you don’t have to show us proof of income. Just make sure you have a secure way to keep up with the payments.
What To Expect During The Title Loan Process
Now that you know what you need and what you don’t need for a title loan in Fond du Lac, WI, you can begin the process. The good thing is we here at Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. make the process simple and quick. In fact, you can get through the in-person process in around 30 minutes; if you are approved, you can get the money on the same day or the next bank business day. If you are ready to get started, you just need to follow these steps:
- Fill out the inquiry form on our website. The loan expert will call you to personally explain the requirements and book an appointment for you at one of our many branches in Wisconsin, or at your preferred location.
- Show up to the meeting with the requirements. Bring these things to your appointment: lien-free vehicle title, valid ID with your photo, and the car or truck for inspection. This appointment is quite short and you’ll know right away if your loan is approved and how much we can lend.
- If you are approved, sign some forms to finish the process. These forms just detail your loan terms and the loan expert will also explain your loan terms to you and answer any questions. Once you understand everything, you can go on to sign the paperwork.
- Once you are finished and we’ve answered all of your questions, you are finished and you can wait for your money. If the paperwork was completed at an early enough time, you can get the money that very same day. If not, you will get it the next bank business day.
Get Your Title Loan In Fond Du Lac, WI, Now!
As you can see, understanding what you need to get through the title loan process is simple. We here at Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. want to make sure you find out quickly if you can get a title loan in Fond du Lac, WI. This is why we’ve made sure the process isn’t too complicated and that the required items list is short. So, if you have emergency expenses and are in need of quick money, gather up the items in this article and fill out the online form to begin.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.