Where To Find Installment Loans In La Crosse, WI
Knowing where to find installment loans in La Crosse, WI, is great when you're in a financial pinch. Whether you need to pay emergency medical bills, fund urgent travel costs, avoid late utility bills, or make the necessary home or auto repairs, installment loans from the right place can save your day.
We've dedicated this space to divulging our top five tips for finding Wisconsin installment loans and outlining our process to ensure you get the money you need as soon as you need it.
Top 5 Tips For Finding Installment Loans In La Crosse, WI
1. Borrow For The Right Reasons
Before you even consider finding signature installment loans, it's important to consider the reasons for wanting to borrow money. Remember, it's another financial obligation that must be repaid to keep your credit in good standing. Therefore, you should never borrow for unnecessary reasons.
As a general rule, installment loans are for emergencies. You should never use them to fund impulse purchases, gifts, vacations, shopping sprees, and similar endeavors. Instead, save them for circumstances like the following:
- Paying medical bills
- Funding overdue bills to avoid late charges and other penalties
- Paying an unexpected bill
- Making home repairs
- Making vehicular repairs
- Funding necessary, urgent travel
Of course, other situations qualify for installment loans, so use discretion when deciding whether you can justify a loan.
2. Use Comparison Sites To Shop Around
When emergencies strike, you feel like you never have enough time to get on top of everything. However, don't let that haste trigger impulsivity. Instead, use your logical, rational thinking and use comparison sites to look for the best installment loans in La Crosse, WI.
It might be hard to take a step back. But you'll do yourself a massive favor in the long run. The time you spend comparing rates, terms, and conditions will undoubtedly pay off when you uncover an otherwise off-limits deal.
3. Ensure Transparency With Fees
Unfortunately, the financial world can be a slimy place. Thus, transparency should be your best friend.
While using comparison sites, check whether all fees are clearly displayed. They shouldn't be tucked away in the fine print. If they are, walk away from the lender. Otherwise, you will only bite yourself in the wallet.
On top of that, the loan representatives themselves should be open and honest about all penalties, fees, and other charges. When you ask a question, they should answer it without hesitation. If your gut is telling you they're untrustworthy, listen to it. After all, your gut is typically right!
4. Consider Your Credit Score
Some lenders require you to have a near-perfect credit score. We recommend checking your score before beginning applications to lessen the chance of disappointment down the road.
The FICO credit scoring system is as follows:
- Poor credit is from 300 to 579
- Fair credit is from 580 to 669
- Good credit is from 670 to 739
- Very good credit is from 740 to 799
- Exceptional credit is from 800 to 850
Your borrowing options are much more open with a good to exceptional score. However, you don't necessarily need great credit to get an installment loan from us (although our loan associate will run a credit check before approving your application).
5. Make Lots Of Inquiries But Apply Sparingly
You can typically gain pre-qualification from lenders without running hard inquiries. So, do this to stop multiple negative credit impacts in a short space of time. Then, you only apply for the loan you stand the best chance of receiving.
Our Wisconsin Installment Loans Process
Luckily, you've already found the best place to get installment loans in La Crosse, WI!
With our loans, you can borrow between $100 and $1,500 in as little as 24 hours, thanks to our easy-to-follow process and limited requirements.
Follow our tutorial to get the money you need:
- Complete the online inquiry form to start the process or give your local Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. store a call.
- If you choose the former option, a loan associate from your nearest branch will call you back almost immediately to discuss the process, ensure you have the required items, and answer your questions.
- After the conversation, head to your local Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. store with your state-issued identification, checking account statement, and proof of income. Make sure the statement is in your name.
- Wait while our loan associate inspects your documents to determine whether you qualify for approval.
- If your application is successful, you will complete the final stages, including signing some paperwork.
- Lastly, you get the money you need on the same or very next business day.
Get Installment Loans In La Crosse, WI, From Us Right Now!
By being diligent and only borrowing from reputable places, finding installment loans in La Crosse, WI is straightforward. Kickstart the process by completing our form or giving us a call!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.