How Do I Get Fast Cash Loans In Wisconsin?
March 16, 2022 | Peyton Sawyer
If you need fast cash loans in Wisconsin, two of your options would be fast title loans and signature installment loans. These are both simple to qualify for and can provide you with the fast cash you need to cover your emergency expenses the very same day that you apply.
If you need quick cash in Wisconsin to cover an emergency expense, you can learn more about both fast title loans and signature installment loans right here.
What Are The Different Types Of Fast Cash Loans In Wisconsin?
There are two main types of fast cash loans that you can get in Wisconsin: title loans and signature installment loans.
1. Title Loans
A title loan is a type of short-term loan that uses the title to your vehicle as collateral for the loan. Fast title loans are meant to be a temporary option to a short-term cash flow problem. They are not intended to be used as a permanent solution to a long-term financial struggle.
The amount that you can borrow when applying for fast title loans depends on the condition and value of your vehicle. In Wisconsin, you can borrow up to $15,000 when you qualify for a fast title loan from Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc.
One of the advantages that make title loans convenient is the fact that you do not need to have a long list of items with you when you apply for your loan. The only things that you need to have with you are:
- Your driver’s license or another form of valid government-issued photo ID.
- The lien-free title to your motor vehicle.
- Your vehicle, which will be inspected by a loan specialist.
2. Signature Installment Loans
A signature installment loan is another type of cash loan in Wisconsin that allows you to borrow a set amount of money and pay it back in smaller installments over time. With signature installment loans, you are not repaying the entire loan at once the way that you might with other types of loans.
The exact amount of money that you are able to borrow when you apply for signature installment loans depends on your income level and your ability to repay the loan. In Wisconsin, you can borrow between $100 and $1,500 when you qualify for a signature installment loan.
Similar to how you do not need to have a lot of different items with you when you apply for a title loan, the list of required items for a signature installment loan is also short:
- Your driver’s license or another valid form of government-issued photo ID.
- Your most recent bank statement from an active checking account that is open in your name.
- Your most recent paystub, to prove your income level.
How Do You Get Fast Cash Loans In Wisconsin?
Now that you know your options for getting fast cash loans in Wisconsin, it’s time to understand the exact process of actually getting those loans.
How To Get Fast Title Loans In Wisconsin
- You can start your process of applying for title loans with Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. by filling out the easy online title loan inquiry form. This form will collect your basic information and send it to your closest store. Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. understands the importance of data security and they are committed to keeping all of your personal confidential information safe.
- Once you do this, you will quickly get a call back from a loan representative of Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. They will confirm the basic information that you have submitted, and they will make sure that you have all of the items that you need to apply for a title loan.
- Your loan agent will also take this opportunity to answer any questions that you might have about the application process, and they will help you schedule your appointment at a location of your choice.
- When it’s time for your appointment, they will do a quick inspection of your vehicle to determine its value, and how much money you are eligible for with your loan. Once you have completed this application, you can receive your money on the same day or the following business day.
How To Get Signature Installment Loans In Wisconsin
The process of getting signature installment loans in Wisconsin is very similar to the process of applying for title loans.
- You can begin the process by filling out the signature installment loan The main difference between the two is that the process of applying for signature installment loans doesn’t require a vehicle inspection. This is because your signature installment loan is not based on the value of your car’s title.
- When you arrive for your appointment your loan agent can immediately begin analyzing your paperwork and, if you qualify, they can help you finish your application.
Get Your Fast Cash Loan Today
If you need fast cash loans in Wisconsin, two options that you can consider are fast title loans and signature installment loans. You can get started by filling out the easy online inquiry form to learn on the same day if you qualify. Submit the form today to get connected to one of our loan representatives.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.