What To Know About Quick Cash Loans For Bad Credit In Wisconsin
When you're in an emergency, finances are one of the first things you think about (depending on the nature of the situation, of course). However, thinking about applying and becoming eligible for your chosen loan can be daunting. Thankfully, quick cash loans for bad credit in Wisconsin are an option to lessen the load. In the following sections, we will go over everything you should know about these types of loans, allowing you to make an informed decision as to whether they're right for you.
5 Things To Know About Quick Cash Loans For Bad Credit In Wisconsin
1. You Can Get Two Types Of Quick Cash Loans From Us
Here at Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. we offer two types of quick cash loans for bad credit in Wisconsin — title loans and signature installment loans. Our title loans allow you to borrow money by using your vehicle’s lien-free title as collateral. Meanwhile, our signature installment loans allow you to borrow between $100 and $1,500 without providing collateral. The type of quick cash loan you choose will typically depend on the amount of money you wish to receive to cover your emergencies.
For larger emergencies, the better way to go is a title loan. Of course, whether or not you own a vehicle will determine whether you can actually acquire this sort of loan. Although, it's worth noting that your credit will be checked more thoroughly with a signature installment loan. For more details about the credit requirements of such loans, you should speak to one of our representatives at your local branch.
2. The Process Can Take As Little As Half An Hour
The process for either of our loans is designed to be quick and easy. The initial part (filling out the online request form) takes just five minutes. Although, accuracy here is vital, so be sure to double-check that everything you put down is spelled correctly. After that, the face-to-face portion can be around half an hour long. However, please schedule in enough time in case the appointment runs longer than expected.
3. They Are Made For Funding Emergencies
Our quick cash loans for bad credit in Wisconsin are designed with emergencies in mind. This means you should never use either of our loans for any frivolous purchases or as a way to permanently fix your finances – because these loans won’t permanently fix anything. While the situations deemed emergencies vary from person to person, the most common reasons to get one of our loans include the following:
- Home repairs — From leaky roofs to furnace problems to broken windows, there are a myriad of expensive things that could go wrong with your home. These loans can fund the costs of having it repairs to return your safety and life to normal.
- Vehicle repairs — Your vehicle might be the only way you can get to work or pick up your children. If that's the case, fixing it is probably your number one priority. Typically, such repairs are expensive, and without enough cash in your emergency savings, you might need to seek a loan.
- Medical bills — If your medical procedure is covered by your insurance policy, this may not be such a financial burden. However, some medical bills run higher than expected or go over the amount covered by insurance. In these cases, a quick cash loan is an option.
- Utility bills — Since all bills are rising, you might not be prepared to cover the costs. In this situation, a quick cash loan could help. However, if you're dealing with long-term financial problems, it might be worth seeking other helpful avenues to prevent debt spirals.
4. The Requirements Are Easy To Meet
For our signature installment loans, you only need your ID or driver's license, a bank statement from an active checking account in your name, and your proof of income like your most recent pay stub. But if you're looking to get a title loan, you just need your car, truck, or van, your ID or driver’s license, and your lien-free title. Your name must match across all your documents. Otherwise, this will hinder (and maybe even completely halt) your loan process.
5. You Could Get Your Money On The Same Day
Regardless of the type of quick cash loans for bad credit in Wisconsin you get from us at Wisconsin Auto Title loans Inc, you might get your money later on the same day as you apply if we determine you qualify for approval. Sometimes, you won't see the money until the following bank business day, but we do our best to release funds on the same day. We know how urgently you need your money, so we don’t want to make you wait too long.
Get Quick Cash Loans From Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc.
You now know everything you need to know about the quick cash loans for bad credit in Wisconsin so you can go forth with the process fully informed. If you decide that such loans are right for you, simply complete the form found on this website to hear from the nearest store location. It shouldn't take very long to do, and you'll be well on your way to funding your unprecedented situation. Just remember to select the right option on the initial form to ensure the process goes smoothly.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.