How To Get Your Car Title Loan Application Denied In Wisconsin
August 26, 2021 | Mason Roberts
Submitting a car title loan application can be intimidating and before taking such a step, you would want to make sure that your Wisconsin auto title loan application won’t get denied. However, if the vehicle’s value is too low for a loan, you have a car title with a lien on it, or you won’t be able to repay the loan, your application might get denied in Wisconsin. Let’s have a closer look at all these factors.
Reasons Why Your Car Title Loan Application Was Denied
The Vehicle’s Value Is Too Low For A Loan
Title loans are secured loans, which means they are acquired by using your title as collateral. Of course, any lender would be looking for proper collateral.
But sometimes, titles of cars in a really bad condition may not fit that definition. If you are planning on taking out a loan for more than your car’s actual value, then your car title loan application may not go through. However, our loan representative at Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. will instead inform you of how much money you could qualify for.
You Have A Car Title With A Lien On It
In the absolute majority of cases, your car title has to be lien-free. That means that any debt for the vehicle has to be repaid before you try applying for a title loan. In addition to that, the car title also has to be in your name.
You Won’t Be Able To Repay
Finally, your application can get denied in Wisconsin or any other state, if you will not be able to repay the loan down the line.
What To Do After Your Car Title Loan Application Was Denied
There are a few things that you can do in case you still want to get a successful car title loan application.
The great news is that getting refused once doesn’t bar you from submitting future applications, even though the whole situation can be extremely demoralizing, you can actually still give car title loans Wisconsin another shot.
Review The Rejection Details
The law requires all loan providers who refused an application to explain the reasons for turning it down. You have the right to find out the reason within 60 days.
Understanding the reasons is important as you will be able to improve certain areas in the future.
Sometimes, all you have to do is wait for a better time. For example, if you don’t have enough income to afford the repayments, you can try acquiring a title loan as soon as you manage to find a stable job or income.
Talk To The Loan Provider For Alternatives
Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. can assist you in finding what are your options. Our professionals may offer you an option that is suitable for your specific situation. So, never hesitate to ask our experts for advice.
Benefits Of Getting A Loan From Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc.
Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. is a lender that is committed to helping you get the money you need. Some of the benefits of working with us are:
- The car title loan application process can take as little as 30 minutes.
- You do not need a checking account to qualify.
- For the majority of title loans, all credit is welcome.
- The loan will not be reported to credit agencies, which protects your credit score.
- Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. does not require employment.
- you’ll get to keep your vehicle, even after your car title loan application has been approved.
Do bear in mind that you would still have to have a lien-free car. Of course, you must be at least 18 years old, in order to qualify.
How To Fill Out A Car Title Loan Application
The whole process is as simple as it can be. Here is how to do it:
- Contact any of our store locations. You can do that via phone by calling 800-514-2274 or (even better) through a convenient online inquiry on Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc.
- Speak to one of our friendly store representatives. They are going to guide you through the process and answer any questions that you might have.
- Arrive at one of our locations or have our representative come to a location of your choice. Make sure that you have the actual vehicle, its lien-free title, and a government-issued ID (yes, this is everything that you are going to need!).
- The representative will quickly go through your documents and inspect your car to determine if you qualify. This is when you will find out how much you may qualify for (you can get up to $15,000).
- It will take you about half an hour to complete the process. If you are approved, you may receive your money on the same day or the following day.
Submit A Successful Title Loan Application Today
Now that you know the problems you may face with your car title loan application and you know exactly how to do things right, you can go ahead and start your process today.
Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. has made the car title loan application process very simple. Start your process today to find out if you qualify.