The Step-By-Step Guide To Getting An Installment Loan In Wisconsin
Qualifying for a signature installment loan in Wisconsin is pretty straightforward, so we prepared this guide to show you how simple the process can be when you are well prepared.
When you are looking for a loan that doesn't require you to put up your home or car as collateral, acquiring an online installment loan in Wisconsin can be an option worthy of your consideration.
But before getting into the process of acquiring one, it's worth knowing exactly what a signature installment loan is. So, let's start with the definition of a signature installment loan.
What Is An Installment Loan In Wisconsin?
The term "installment loan" is often an umbrella reference for all loans that are repaid in installments. However, we're going to discuss one specific type in this article, which is called a signature installment loan.
Otherwise known as a "good-faith loan," this loan type doesn't require collateral to secure it. In other words, you won't need to put up a valuable asset like your house or car to secure it. Instead, you simply provide your information and a signature promising to pay it back.
Since it's an installment loan, you will be required to make repayments in multiple installments. Generally speaking, the amount you pay back each month is usually the same, making it incredibly easy to budget for.
Your Step-By-Step Guide To Getting An Installment Loan In Wisconsin
With the definition of installment loans in mind, you are more than prepared to follow the steps to get a signature installment loan.
- Start by calling 800-514-2274 or complete the simple inquiry form for an online installment loan.
- If you choose to go the form route, a representative from your nearest Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. location will call you in a few minutes. During the conversation, they will answer any of your questions and tell you about the approval process and the documents you need.
- After the phone call, head to your our nearest loan store location with the following documents:
- A checking account statement in your name.
- Your government-issued ID (typically, your driver's license.)
- Your most recent pay stub.
- One of our loan representatives will evaluate your documents to check whether you qualify for a signature installment loan.
- If you qualify, the loan representative will guide you through the rest of the process, which will include signing a few documents.
- Once the paperwork is complete, you will receive your signature installment loan cash on the same day or the following banking day!
Our years of experience have allowed us to streamline our Wisconsin signature loan installment loan process to ensure you get the money you need as quickly as possible. The six steps above take as little as half an hour, provided you have all your documents ready before beginning.
FAQs About A Signature Installment Loan In Wisconsin
If you have questions about signature installment loans that remain unanswered by this point, the following frequently asked questions and their answers may be helpful:
When Are Signature Installment Loans Beneficial?
A signature installment loan in Wisconsin might make sense when you're in a financial pinch or when you’re facing an emergency. Ideally, you'll have enough emergency savings to cover unexpected scenarios. But when that isn't the case, installment loans can be an option.
Situations when this kind of loan can be helpful may include the following:
- Medical bills that are higher than expected or completely unforeseen.
- Urgent travel costs.
- Fixing home or vehicle damage.
Some people use signature installment loans for debt consolidation too. But we always suggest saving them for crises.
Can You Qualify For Installment Loans With Bad Credit?
At Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, we welcome all levels of credit, whether it’s perfect, good, or bad. That being said, before we approve you for one of our signature installment loans, we may check your credit score.
If you are concerned about your financial history and/or score, please check with your local branch. The approachable, knowledgeable staff team there will clear up any concerns.
How Old Do You Have To Be To Get Installment Loans In Wisconsin?
You must be at least 18 years of age to qualify for a signature installment loan from us. Keep in mind that the ID you provide us not only validates your name, but it also confirms your age.
Do You Need A Bank Account To Gain Approval For An Installment Loan In Wisconsin?
Yes. For our signature installment loans, you need to have an active bank account that is in your name to gain approval.
Secure An Installment Loan In Wisconsin With Us Today!
It doesn't take long to qualify for a signature installment loan in Wisconsin when you follow our step-by-step guide. In just 30 minutes, you can be approved for the money you need to fund your emergency.
If we didn't quite answer all your questions about getting online installment loans Wisconsin, feel free to give us a call at 800-514-2274 or submit an online form today. One of the loan specialists will ensure you're well-informed before beginning the process.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.