How Can I Get a Loan with Bad Credit? Title Loans for Those with Poor Credit
January 22, 2021 | Peyton Sawyer
Knowing how to get a loan with bad credit can seem daunting and near impossible. But you'll be pleased to know that it isn't! You can receive various loans with a less-than-average credit score including title loans.
Try Title Loans Online for Those with Bad Credit
For those of you who don't have time to put in all this effort, let us do the hard work for you! With title loans, you can get your money in as little as half an hour — all without a great credit score!
What Are The Benefits of Title Loans Near Me?
- You just need three items to gain approval for title loans with us at Wisconsin Auto Title Loans. What are these things? Your driver's license (another photo ID card will work too), your vehicle for inspection, and your lien-free title to your vehicle.
- You can borrow a maximum of $15,000. This should be enough to pay for any repairs or medical bills that you weren't expecting.
- The entire process can take as little as half an hour. Wasting time is just not an option!
- You can kick start the process at home to ensure efficiency.
- You can keep your car, motorbike, or truck while you are repaying the loan. It's a common misconception that you can't.
- You will likely receive the money you qualify for on the same day.
- You don't need to have a checking account to apply or gain approval for a title loan.
- We don't conduct any credit checks. You shouldn't be denied financial aid because of your past financial mistakes. Even if you don't have a credit score at all, we will still work with you.
What Should You Use Title Loans For?
As we hinted at earlier, you should use car title loans for emergencies. Our customers have said that they used theirs for some of the following unexpected expenses:
- Important travel
- Medical bills
- Car repairs
- Home repairs
How Do You Obtain An Online Title Loan?
No. 1: Go to Our Website
The first stage is to use your browser to navigate to WisconsinAutoTitleLoansInc.com. Clicking the link will take you straight to the page you need.
No. 2: Complete the Form
On our site, you will find the simple online inquiry form. This will send your information to the closest Wisconsin Auto Title Loans Inc storefront.
We only ask for basic information, so you should be able to complete the form in roughly 5 minutes.
No. 3: Pick Up the Phone
Almost as soon as you submit the form, one of the friendly loan representatives from your title loans near me will give you a call. They will discuss the rest of the process, answer all your questions, and tell you about the documents you need to submit.
No. 4: Head to Your Local Wisconsin Auto Title Loans Inc Location
Once the phone call is over, head to your local Wisconsin Auto Title Loans Inc. shop front. Don't forget to bring your car (motorbike or truck), your lien-free car title, and your driver's license (or another state- or government-issued photo ID card).
No. 5: Wait
When you arrive at Wisconsin Auto Title Loans Inc, a loan expert will figure out how much money you qualify for. They do this by inspecting your vehicle and the documents you bring with you.
We know this sounds like a lengthy part of the process, but it will be over before you know it! Generally, the inspection and evaluation take 5 to 10 minutes.
No. 6: Get Your Cash
If the loan expert has deemed your qualifiable, you will be asked to sign some documents.
At that time, you will receive your title loan money the same day, regardless of your credit! Could it be any easier? We don't think so!
How Can I Get a Loan with Bad Credit?
Before we tell you about our favorite bad credit loan, let's take a look at the general steps you can take to receive money when you really need it (no matter what your credit score looks like).
1. Show Income Evidence
Regardless of your credit score, if you can show that you have a higher income or that you have an additional income source you will be favorable to lenders.
Plus, having a secure and steady job that you have stuck at for a while can make you seem less risky too.
2. Get a Guarantor
If you know someone who has a great credit score, naming them as a guarantor will increase your chance of approval. Why? Because the lender will know that, no matter what, they are guaranteed to get their money back.
3. Apply for a Lower Amount
Sometimes, this just isn't practical for larger emergencies (that's where we can help!), but if you can, asking for a lower amount will help ensure you're favorable. Traditional lenders don't like giving large chunks of cash to those with lower credit scores.
4. Resolve Credit Report Errors
Regularly checking your credit score comes in handy here. Even something as small as the wrong address can cause a drop in your score.