The Simple Things You Need for a Green Bay Installment Loan
Unlike traditional bank loans, you don't need to worry about fulfilling countless requirements to be eligible for a Green Bay installment loan. Instead, we only require a few things — a valid government-issued photo ID, proof of income, and a checking account statement in your name. Provided you have these, your signature installment loan application should be a breeze.
But let's take a closer look at this type of loan, its inner workings, the requirements, and our application process.
How Does a Green Bay Installment Loan Work?
A Green Bay installment loan is a type of "good faith" loan, meaning we don't require collateral (i.e., a valuable asset like your car or house). Instead, we just need three documents and your signature promising to repay it.
After signing, you repay your loan in regular installments (hence the name) until you've paid it back in full.
With us at Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc., you can borrow between $100 and $1,500. But we suggest only applying for the amount you truly need. There's no point repaying a large chunk of money that wasn't necessary in the first place.
In the same vein, you should think about whether your situation truly justifies a signature installment loan before going ahead with the process. Our customers typically use them for:
- Avoiding late fees on overdue bills
- Funding a one-off, super-high utility bill
- Paying for unexpected or higher-than-anticipated medical bills
- Funding urgent travel
- Making a necessary home or auto repairs
Generally speaking, if your situation would worsen if left without payment, a green bay installment loan is an option.
The Three Things You Need for a Green Bay Installment Loan
Now for the main event — the simple things needed for a signature installment loan.
Luckily, we don't ask you to contend with a long list of requirements during your time of need. We only ask that you provide us with the following documents:
- Valid government-issued photo identification — Most people use their driver's licenses, but other photographic ID cards work. You can use any of the following:
- Unexpired U.S. passport or passport card
- Military identification, including:
- Active Duty, Retiree, Reservist military ID
- Discharge papers
- Military Dependent ID
- Student photo ID card
- Checking account statement — The statement must be from a checking account open in your name.
- Proof of income — We generally require your most recent pay stub as proof of income.
Keep in mind that we will check your credit before approving your application. But since this is analyzed on a case-by-case basis, you must obtain specific information about this from your local Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. branch.
Our Installment Loan Process
Once you have gathered all your documents together, you can start the installment loan application online or by phone. You will receive a rapid response with either method, so simply choose the one you feel most comfortable with.
Our in-person process takes just half an hour, and you can expect to receive your money on the same or the very next bank working day.
Just follow the six steps below to get your signature installment loan right away:
- Contact your local Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. storefront by phone or use our easy online inquiry form to immediately send your information to your preferred location.
- Once we receive your request, one of our representatives calls you to discuss the process, ensure you have the simple documents, and answer your questions.
- Head to your preferred Wisconsin Title Loan, Inc. location.
- When you arrive, an associate will verify your items to establish the amount of money you qualify for.
- Then, they will explain the process again, answering any remaining questions or concerns as they go.
- Finally, you finish the signature installment loan application and receive the money on the same or following bank business day.
If you're still ‘umm’-ing and ‘ahh’-ing about whether a signature installment loan is your best option, ask yourself this:
Do you have time to find another funding route, or will it become more expensive if you wait?
Be honest with yourself to ensure an accurate decision. If you have time, an emergency loan such as a signature installment loan isn't the best option. But if you don't have time, it is perhaps the right way forward. You need to make the decision that fits you and your situation — no two emergencies are the same!
Get a Green Bay Installment Loan Today!
Provided you have valid state-issued identification, a checking account statement in your name, and proof of income, you'll find acquiring a green bay installment loan wonderfully easy. Our to-the-point guide will work wonders to guide you smoothly through the process. However, if you still have questions, feel free to get in touch. One of our expert team members will be more than happy to help you!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.