How Customers are Using Emergency Installment Loans
You can use emergency installment loans for car problems, home crises, medical bills, and even vet fees. However, you should never use them to fund shopping sprees, vacations, gifts, or other non-essential purchases. Otherwise, you're repaying a loan you never needed in the first place.
This article explores the top five reasons why customers use our installment loans before divulging our easy-to-follow process.
How Are Customers Using Emergency Installment Loans?
1. Funding Car Troubles
From fixing your broken car to buying a new one, you can use emergency installment loans to cover part of the usually high costs.
Often, your vehicle is your lifeline, helping you get to work, pick up the kids from school, shop for food, and so much more. Therefore, everything comes to a standstill when it breaks. But even though you may not have enough saved to cover the costs, you can supplement your emergency fund with a signature installment loan.
Some common car troubles funded by our loans include:
- Malfunctioning cooling system
- Rattling or knocking engine
- Pinging or misfiring engine
- Blown head gasket
- Engine leaking oil
2. Covering Unforeseen Medical Expenses
As we're sure you know, medical expenses always weigh heavy on the wallet — with or without insurance. Some treatments aren't covered under general policies, and there's always a deductible to fund, which can be expensive on its own. So, emergency installment loans are available to support your crisis and move on with your life as soon as possible.
That said, we always recommend asking your healthcare provider for a payment plan before turning to another financial obligation. They split the cost of your treatment over several months to make it easier to afford.
Depending on your situation, you might also get funding from Wisconsin-based charities. Some government programs include:
- ACCESS — The access tool lets you determine whether you're eligible for Wisconsin's health and nutrition assistance programs. You can apply for benefits, receive answers to common questions, and check eligibility through the site.
- Wisconsin Medicaid — A federal/state program that pays for medical treatment for Wisconsin residents who are aged, poor, disabled, or blind.
- SeniorCare — As part of the Medicaid program, it offers funding for prescription drugs for those aged at least 65.
- BadgerCare Plus — It's a health insurance program for children. Pregnant women, parents, caretakers, and young people leaving foster care when they turn 18 can also qualify.
3. Paying For Emergency Expenses At Home
Just about anything can go wrong — air conditioning, pest infestation, missing roof slate, etc. — and you'll undoubtedly need money to restore order. So, plenty of our customers turn to signature installment loans to fund these unexpected out-of-pocket expenses.
4. Covering Your Mortgage Or Rent
Missing rent or mortgage payments can be catastrophic. The worst-case scenario? Foreclosure or eviction (after a certain period of failed payments).
If you're struggling to make ends meet, you can get an installment loan to tide you over. That way, you won't have to endure the less-than-pleasant consequences of missing payments.
5. Funding Veterinarian Treatment
Like human medical bills, it costs a lot to restore our furry friends' health when things go wrong. Pet insurance policies tend to come with yearly limits, restricting your funding options if a medical emergency occurs more than once in a policy year.
Thankfully, you can get an installment loan from us in less than 24 hours to pay the vet bills and ensure your pet feels better than ever.
How To Get Emergency Installment Loans
If you're struggling with an emergency, our signature installment loans are an option. We pride ourselves on our easy-to-follow process, allowing you to get the money you need in just 24 hours.
Here's how to do it:
- Get in touch with your local Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. storefront using our convenient online inquiry form or calling the branch.
- Make sure you answer the phone when one of our loan associates calls. They will confirm your information, explain the required items, and ensure you understand the process. Remember to ask any questions; they're happy to clear up their concerns.
- Take your driver's license, checking account statement, and proof of income to your nearest Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc. store.
- Sit with a loan representative who assesses your documents to confirm whether you qualify for approval.
- They'll explain the process again, answer any remaining questions, and acquire your signature.
- Finally, you complete your signature installment loan application in just 30 minutes and get the money you need on the same or the following bank business day.
Fund Your Crisis With Installment Loans Right Now!
People use installment loans to fund a wide variety of emergency expenses. No matter your crisis, our emergency installment loans are here to help you through it. All you need is a government-issued ID card, checking account statement in your name, and proof of income to apply today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.